Conversations about alcohol
The health center offers a course for you who:
- want advice and guidance about alcohol
- have a desire to change alcohol habits
- What can I get help for?
A course consists of individual conversations, which may include:
- motivation for and tools to change alcohol habits
- the function and importance of alcohol for health
- screening for alcohol consumption
We also have the opportunity to help you further to The abuse center, if we together uncover a relationship of abuse and dependence.
Conversations can take place anonymously if desired.
- Can I approach as a relative about someone who drinks too much?
Yes, you can also approach someone who drinks too much as a relative.
A course consists of individual conversations where you get advice and guidance in relation to handling the challenges you may experience as a relative of someone who drinks too much.