Apply for a building permit and get help in Kvik Caféen
Byg & Miljø is a nationwide application system where you can, among other things:
- Make a building application for houses, cottages, conservatories and garages
- Apply for commercial construction
- Apply for demolition of existing buildings
- Apply for the establishment of geothermal heating systems, wastewater systems, oil tanks and extraction systems
Please note that at least 14 days before the work starts you must report noise, dust and vibration (temporary activities).
We charge a construction fee from 1 January 2023. See more below.
- Do I need a building permit?
- Where can I get help with my construction case?
Get help with construction cases in Kvik-Caféen for example:
- cases created in Byg & Miljø
- construction matters (remember MyID and drawings of the desired project, to access Building & Environment)
- change of heat source
- to update BBR
- cancellation of oil tank
- questions about wastewater
- information on local plans
When we receive your application, we will review it overall. This means that we automatically take into account building regulations, environmental regulations, Planning Act, etc., regardless of what your case is about.
- Where can I see my construction items?
You can find your construction case in the construction case archive:
- open www.borger.dk
- Log in with MitID
- Open 'My Page' and 'Home'
- Click on 'Property address', which opens under 'Property'
- The dialog 'Construction cases - WebLager' opens
- You now see the available construction cases in pdf
We have scanned the construction cases in an A and B case.
- A-case contains the permit and drawings of the case.
- B-case contains other information and may require access to documents, if there is sensitive personal information.
- Is there a construction fee?
From 1 January 2023, a construction case fee will be charged on all newly received construction cases.
The fee will be as follows:
- For applications for building permits, exemptions, injunctions, legalizing building permits and commercial construction, an hourly rate of DKK 725 will be charged. The price is regulated annually.
- For simple constructions (not integrated into the primary building), including garages, carports, outbuildings, greenhouses, covered terraces, etc. there will be a fixed price of DKK 1.124.
- Demolition of buildings will also have a fixed price of DKK 1.124.
- Playgrounds, rejections of applied for projects and applications from voluntary associations sought in "Netforvaltningen" are excluded.
- If you cancel your building application, you will be charged for the time the case manager has spent on your application
- Where can I see local plans for my area?
- Where can I see the rules around construction?
- Where do I complain about my construction case?
- Where can I find case processing times for construction cases?