About the municipal home care
- Who should I contact if I want to change a time or have questions (hotline)?
For example, if you want to change a time with home care or have questions about municipal home care, you can contact your home care district. The municipality has divided home care into four districts, and you can see the contact information at the bottom of the page.
Enter your address in the map to see which district you belong to or see the full list in the street list.
Emergency telephones for home care
Outside the opening hours of the main number, you can call the hotlines:
- Can I be offered extra home care through the Clip Card Scheme?
The Clip Card scheme is an offer for the weakest citizens, where 45 minutes of extra self-determined home care are granted each week.
Together with you, your home care provider will plan the activities for which you want to use the scrapbook.
The clipboard can be used in these four activity areas:
- Social activities in the home, eg conversation and singing together
- Social activities outside the home, eg accompanying the hairdresser
- Practical activities at home, such as baking and preparing for guests
- Personal care, eg an extra bath
Time can be divided into smaller activities or saved up. You can save a maximum of seven hours.
- Where can I find more information about trick theft?
Trick thieves deliberately go after our senior citizens who fall victim to trick theft. Read our booklet on trick theft with good advice on how to protect yourself against these trick thieves.
- Where can I find quality standards and supervision?