Pension, early retirement pension and subsidies
Depending on your year of birth, you can apply for state pension when you are between 65-69 years old. The state pension can be applied for at the earliest six months before you are entitled to it.
Udbetaling Danmark pays you a pension.
- Can I receive special allowances as an early or old-age pensioner?
As a pensioner, you can apply for:
- housing benefit
- media check
- elderly check
- heating surcharge
- health supplement (subsidy for medicine, dentist, hearing aid, physiotherapy, foot therapy, dentures, glasses, etc.)
- personal allowance, which is a grant for you who are in a particularly difficult financial situation
- assistance and care allowance (for early retirees)
- Where can I read more about the rules for national pension and early retirement?
- Where can I find case processing times?