Support for voluntary social care work for pensioners
The voluntary effort or activity that is supported aims to provide pensioners with increased welfare, care or well-being. For example, the activities must promote social interaction, care for the frail elderly, information, a healthy lifestyle and more.
The application deadline is June 1 and December 1.
- What can funds be applied for?
Subsidies can be provided for preventive measures, which give the municipality's citizens over the age of 60 opportunities to maintain and increase health and well-being.
You can apply for a grant for:
- social offers such as excursions, communal dining, dining friends and safety calls
- exercise activities such as gymnastics, swimming, Nordic walking, dancing, hiking, etc.
- information and development such as lectures, courses, study circles, drama and choir
- entertainment such as singing, music, theater, revue, card games, banko etc.
- When will we receive a response to our application?
Responses to the application can be expected in mid-February and mid-August. Allocated funds can be expected to be transferred to the association's Easy account at the end of February and August.