The sports facility pool
The sports facility pool is distributed by the Committee for Culture, Sports and Citizenship.
There is deadline for applications on April 1, 2024
- Who can apply for a grant?
The sports facilities pool can be applied for by associations and self-owned institutions that work in the field of sports. Grants can be applied for for all kinds of sports facilities projects.
- How much grant can be applied for?
A maximum of DKK 300.000 per year can be applied for. association/institution.
The prioritization of the pool includes, among other things:
- Projects that support or expand the sports association's activities.
- Projects for new constructions, renovations and maintenance in the sports area.
- Projects that deal with energy renovation with energy savings as a result.
- Projects with self-financing.
The prioritization is for consultation in the Sports Council before the final distribution is made in the Committee for Culture, Sports and Citizenship.
- What must be sent with the application for the sports talent pool?
In connection with the application, the following must be submitted:
- Brief description of the project, preferably with drawings.
- Offer/estimate from authorized dealer/craftsman.
- Overall financing plan for construction/maintenance work - the prices must be stated incl. VAT.
- Operating budget for the project.
- Whether the association is VAT registered or not.
- What does the grant commit to?
If a subsidy is granted, documentation/asset accounting for expenses incurred must subsequently be submitted.