Violence and Sonderborg Women & Crisis Center
- How can Sønderborg Kvinde- & Krisecenter help me?
Sonderborg Women & Crisis Center can help by:
- offer women affected by violence and crisis and their accompanying children crisis help and temporary shelter around the clock
- support the woman affected by violence and crisis through help for self-help
- work on an individual as well as on a societal level in order to make women affected by violence and crisis aware of their rights, opportunities and obligations
- spread knowledge and experience to change societal conditions for the benefit of these women and their children
- give women affected by violence and crisis and their children the opportunity for cultural, social and creative expression
- Can I get an offer of treatment if I commit violence?
If you have been violent in relation to your loved ones and would like help to change it, you can get help through Dialogue against Violence.
Here you can get help to change your way of reacting so that you learn to solve problems and conflicts without violence.
Dialogue against Violence offers free treatment to both men and women who commit violence.
Contact us on +45 35 30 17 17 and have a casual chat. You can be anonymous.
- Where can I find quality standards and inspection reports?